In partnership with Disney and in celebration of the Ultimate Princess Celebration, Dole has introduced new recipes and online interactives inspired by the Disney Princesses!
- Dole Food Company is making it easy for Disney Princess fans to celebrate their favorite heroines with the release of wellness-themed interactives and seven new Princess-specific vegetarian recipes.
- As part of its “A Recipe for Courage and Kindness” Dole has made the two excting interactives available free of charge on its campaign website:
- Disney fans of all ages can participate in these fun activities that are inspired by the Disney Princesses.
- Additionally, seven new entrée, side dish, salad, dessert and topping recipes were created by Dole’s Melanie Marcus, MA, RD.
- The first series of recipes debuted in May and June and the final three will join the lineup on July 14th and 16th.
- As previously announced Dole’s “A Recipe for Courage and Kindness” will continue through September 30, 2021 with:
- Additional free downloads
- Tea party placemat
- Create-your-own tea party menu
- Royalty certificate
- Royal chef’s hat
- Dedicated social media campaign
- Blogger partnerships
- Virtual tea party
- Cooking class
- Additional free downloads
- Fans will also spot the first set of 47 collectible Disney Princess sticker designs on tens of millions of DOLE Bananas at supermarkets throughout the U.S. and Canada. A second set will be released in August!
- Assemble this charming, 16-page original storybook to collect and showcase the DOLE Banana stickers depicting the 12 Disney Princesses and their famous sidekicks.
- Each character-specific page features spaces for that Disney Princesses’ unique sticker set, a Princess image waiting to be colored-in and an accompanying original recipe created by Dole.
- Find out which Disney Princess you are most like by answering 10 simple questions about favorite foods, pastimes, passions, ways of showing kindness and other choices in life.
- In addition to receiving info on their paired Princess, participants are served up a Princess-specific Dole recipe and opportunities to share their results on Facebook and Twitter.
- Bippity Boppity Banana Bites (Vegetarian, Low Fat, Low Sodium) – Golden angel food cake is crowned with DOLE Bananas, Strawberries, Blueberries and grilled Cherries.
- Magic Carpet Lemon Curd Cups (Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Low Sodium): DOLE Lemon curd cupcakes take flight with DOLE Raspberries, Pineapple and a light coconut whipped topping.
- Agrabah Spiced Pineapple Jam (Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Vegan): A palace-worthy topping of DOLE Pineapple, cinnamon and other spices.
- Golden Cheesecake Banana Bars (Vegetarian, Low Sodium): Light cheesecake bars feature DOLE Bananas, graham crackers and vegan cream cheese spread over a magically golden crust.